A bridge is created between 2 networks, referred to as a Native (or Home) Network and a Foreign Network.
- Home: A network with fast and inexpensive operations. All bridge operations to collect validator confirmations are performed on this side of the bridge, always refers to ThunderCore.
- Foreign: Can be one of Etheruem/BSC/HECO
- ERC20: Refers to an ERC20 token created during the bridge process. In the ERC20-ERC20 bridge, ERC677 represent ERC20 tokens on one side of the bridge and are minted and burned accordingly.
A bridge is created between two networks, referred to as a Native (or Home) Network and Foreign Network.
- Token bridge: Listens to events and sends transactions to authorize asset transfers. Bridge UI Application: A DApp GUI to transfer tokens and coins between chains.
- Bridge UI Application. A DApp GUI to transfer tokens and coins between chains.
The following bridges are fully functional in ThunderCore's production environments:
HECO (Bridge between ThunderCore mainnet and HECO Network): A decentralized and cost-efficient public chain that Ethereum developers can easily get started with, in which smart contracts are seamlessly compatible.