The ThunderCore testnet is an alternative to ThunderCore mainnet, which is used for testing and experimenting with smart contracts for developers. Testnet tokens are separated from the mainnet, and they should never have any value.
- Create your test address and get your testnet funds.
- Develop applications and try tutorials on ThunderCore Chain without the potential to lose your own assets.
- Test your applications against new versions of ThunderCore Chain.
- Analyze blockchain data on a smaller, non-trivial data set compared to the public network.
The following contains details for the RPC - HTTP, and WS. There is also a full node setup if you wish to setup your own full node.
Steps to claim testnet TST:
- 1.Create a new Wallet of ThunderCore Chain testnet with MetaMask or MathWallet
You can start the HTTP JSON-RPC with the --rpc flag
geth attach https://testnet-rpc.thundercore.com
The rate limit of ThunderCore endpoint Mainnet is
You can make
eth_getLogsrequests with up to a
172800block range. If you need to pull logs frequently, we recommend using WebSockets to push new logs to you when they are available.